Dienstag, 7. August 2012

                              GERMANY!!! 

                                                 


    A paradise one should visit in their life!

Germany! has always given me that excitement since the day my tickets were booked been messaging Maria day/night finally the day arrived when i actually arrived at the airport.

 I was initially a bit nervous as i glanced at my partner from a long shot. When i reached her place her parents were actually holding a welcome cake and greeting  me.Those were the moments of joy and emotions which actually gave me the true happiness of going to Germany. 

The food,place and everything seemed so different. Evenings were spent shopping, eating, bowling etc. Her family gave me all that i wanted love care and affection. My favourite place would be the city Augsburg. By the time it really hit me that i was in Germany i was boarding my flight back to Chennai. All that i could leave behind were my tears filled with emotions. Germany was truely a lifetime experience to me. All the times spent there would remain in my heart no matter how many years pass.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen